Join the Global Art Swap: Send and Receive art from the heart from around the world
We host Global Art Swaps 3-4 times a year
SIGN UP TO THE MAILING LIST HERE to get notification of all Art Swap news.
Next heART Swap: November
Your heART really does make a difference and receiving a gorgeous postcard through the mail makes even more of a difference to each and every person in our creative community who join the swap.
heART exchange is a global art swap to create, share & receive LOVE in the form of gorgeous pieces of postcard sized artworks. Each person who joins the swap is given 3 people to send their creations to and the only rule, is that you create with your heart open and include a positive note for the recipients on the back of your postcard or as a little love note inside.
Here are some of the BEAUTIFUL heART energy pieces of art that have traveled around the world since we started in 2011. We have had ceramics, paintings, sewn items, collage and lots more exchanged. We also have a flickr group with some of the gorgeous from previous swaps
The exchange is hosted by Louise Gale and was started in 2011. “Giving and receiving is the constant flow of energy for our heart and what better way than to create, send and receive something beautiful and hand-made through your letter box. I would love to inspire you to live and create from the heart everyday, so it is so wonderful to host and take part in this global art swap”.
My postcards from a previous swap. Watch the video below where I show you the process of making these.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO TAKE PART
The Current heART exchange theme is
All you will need to do is create something from the heart in the form of a collage, drawing or tiny postcard of art – you can use images and words from a magazine or paint your own. Use a favorite quote about the theme or your own interpretation.
We are going to send out lots of heart energy around the world. This theme can be interpreted however you feel. You can use any materials you like, paint, draw, collage and sew – its totally up to you – whatever speaks to you from your heart.
It’s free to join in and here’s how to get started:
- Register by sending Louise an email here (or fill out form below) by Sunday 12 November, 2017 (remember to add your mailing address as this is the way to enter into the swap)
- Share the information with friends, family and anyone you think would love to be involved.
- Louise will send you information for THREE lovely people in our group by Tuesday 14 November, 2017
- You will then have 1-2 weeks to create THREE GORGEOUS POSTCARD SIZED ART pieces from the heart. (you can start ASAP!)
- Your creations can be any size, but we suggest creating in postcard size (6×4 inches) so its easier to mail for you. (especially if you have an international swap partner)
- Take a photo of your lovely work and email Louise your photos to email@example.com OR post into our Facebook group here (as we will use in a beautiful showcase on the blog) You can also share via instagram, facebook, twitter with the hashtag #globalheartexchange or join our Global Art Swap Facebook group HERE
- Also add it to our flickr pool here if you would like to
- Send your postcard art out to your lovely swap people with a special note of kindness by week of 20 November, 2017
- Once you have received your own lovely gifts, take a photo and share via instagram, facebook, twitter with the hashtag#globalheartexchange
- Feel free to share the lovely notes with us (Join our Facebook group here
- Then we will publish a showcase and also updates as new creations get posted.
- We may also feature your artwork in a future post.
SO EXCITED to take part in this with you all.
Lots of love Louise xxx
PLEASE NOTE: By sending me your mailing address and email, you are giving me permission to share this information with just 3 people within our group chosen at random. your details will not be shared with anyone else and only your swap partners.
SIGN UP TO THE MAILING LIST HERE to get notification of all Art Swap news. (to sign up to each swap, please read the instructions above)