Our collective heART will continue to beat strongly and we welcome guest posts and regular contributors to fill this heART center full of stories, love, kindness, creativity and positive energy.
Here are a few suggestions of what we would love to feature and how you can become a “featured heART”. If you also have other ideas for a guest post or a series of posts, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Share your heartful artwork
We love to see what goodness our community creates from the heart. Send us a photo of your artwork, photography or something you have made that celebrates the heart and we will feature it. We would also love for you to write about your inspiration behind it, a story to accompany it or general reflections about your work.
Working on your own project?
Please let us know if you are working on a project of your own related to the heart energies – we would love to feature you.
We invite you to write about any of the heart energies such as kindness, love, forgiveness, self-care and gratitude. Your thoughts, reflections and heartfelt words will be so lovely to feature.
Share a story full of heart
Do you have a lovely story of joy, forgiveness or anything related to our heart energies such as an act of kindness or how self-care changed your life? We would love to feature you.
Guest post guidelines
We welcome all formats including the written word, podcasts, artwork, video, creative downloads and anything else that speaks to your heart and creative side.
Please follow these guidelines:
- feel free to send us an email with your thoughts about your article(s) and we will confirm when we will feature you.
- please submit your article by 15th of the month to be featured for the following month. (your article may be moved to other months based on number of entries).
- your submission should be your own work and we prefer posts that have not been published before
- be between 300-900 words and have a title
- have at least one photo or image – you can use your own image/artwork and flickr is a great resource (please be sure to add a credit and link back under the photo if you use someone elses)
- send us a photo of you and short BIO (around 3-4 sentences) with links to your website, blog and other links you’d like to include.
- please send all submissions, ideas or questions to info(at)louisegale(dot)com
Thank you, we cant wait to hear from you Xx