- I easily allow the best of me to shine!
- There is only one like me, and that’s all there needs to be!
- I affirm and know that I am beautiful in all I say and do!
- I love what makes me unique; I treasure all my facets.
- I am whole just as I am. I am enough!
- I take time for ME!!! I firmly respect the boundaries that I have established to make this possible.
- I do what it is I want…how I want…for the purpose I want.
- I know what I’m doing! I’ve got this!
- My opinion is what is most important to me and I graciously welcome all opportunities from others to improve myself.
- I know what fulfills me; I honor this knowledge!
- My standards are mine. My actions are mine! I own what I do!!!
- I release the need to fit another’s mold and I gratefully create my own instead! I am joyously liberated!!!
- I commit to being the sparkling embodiment of all powers of light, for the good of myself and others!
- I keep excellent company of likeminded souls who share my same beliefs. I lovingly let go of those who do not.
- I am independent and fully supported by others. How blessed am I to be surrounded by those who want to see my thrive?
- I am recognized and my voice is heard!
- Relationships are important to me; I’ll start with the one with myself first!
- I passionately respect the divine that resides in me and the humanity that balances me.
- My connection with Source is tight; it is my strength and the good from which all is born!
- I trust my sense of knowing, my internal guidance system and that little voice that says: “LISTEN!!!”
- I gratefully release the energies and thoughts that no longer serve me. I nurture those that bring me to my highest place and purpose!
- Angels guide me by the hand; how amazing is it to be led by them??? With open arms do I allow angels to work in my life!
- I honor God’s plan and cast out my habit of second guessing Him. Why should I? He always allows what’s best for me to happen!
And so it is…for today!
Positively and energetically yours,
Thomas Dunleavy, CPC