Two photos I have taken, several months apart. How can we not place our trust in the mysterious?
this one taken in our meditation room. I sat down to breathe and pray, to find some peace and looking up at the candle I saw love reflected back to me, a heart made from melted wax, perfectly formed on the inside wall of the votive candle.
Love….light……a message from the divine……as if to say……let go of your anger……this is all there is…..
Several months later a little reminder…
We visit our friends Mark and Christine (Mark was the best man at our wedding 25 years ago). He is now keeping bees and he shows me a piece of the honeycomb the bees have created. There are on the outside, a heart, perfectly formed from wax….
inside, outside, up, down…
LOVE……thats all there is
“In the space between chaos and shape there was another chance.”
Hi beautiful friends…I hope this day finds you all feeling loved and giving love..visual reminders are all around us…
Wishing you all a day filled with bubbles of happiness, buckets full of laughter and limitless love
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth. (Rumi)
Tracy Verdugo is an internationally recognised Australian mixed- media artist, teacher, singer and writer. She is passionate about helping others to find their “happy place” , discover their own innate creative spirit and find their personal “bliss”.
Taking part in the 30 day practice with us
Sign up the email list HERE to receive the prompt and additional inspiration.
If you would like to share….
- Take a photo, publish on Instagram and hashtag it #yourheartmakesadifference.
- Create a journal page or write a blog and add your link to the comments below.
- List your thank you’s to the universe in the comments below.
- Share a short poem or note with us in the comments below.
- Pop your thoughts or images into your personal facebook page to share your gratitude with all of your friends and family. (tag @yourheartmakesadifference) and use #yourheartmakesadifference
- Anything you feel called to do in response to the prompt.