Next heART Swap: Nov 2012.
Sign up closes: Nov 9th, 2012
Your heART really does make a difference and receiving a gorgeous creation through the mail makes even more of a difference to each and every person in our creative community who join the swap.
heART exchange is a global art swap to create, share & receive LOVE in the form of a gorgeous piece of artwork. Each person who joins the swap is given a partner to send their creation to and the only rule, is that you create with your heart energy and include a positive note for the recipient inside.
Giving and receiving is the constant flow of energy for our heart and what better way than to create, send and receive something beautiful and hand-made through your letter box.
Below is the flickr group with all the gorgeous creations so far through previous swaps
Each swap has a theme to help you hone in on your creativity and focus on a specific energy of the heart.
The next heART Swap is to take place Nov 2012
Sign up closes on Nov 9th.
The heART exchange theme is:
“my heART is full of gratitude”
So all you will need to do is create something from the heart and expressing gratitude. We are going to send out lots of heart energy. You can use any materials you like, paint, drawn, mould, sew – its totally up to you – whatever speaks to you from your heart.
It’s free to join in and here’s how to get started:
- Register using the form below by Friday November 9th (remember to add your mailing address and blog/website if you have one)
- If you would like to, write a blog post or put the button on your blog/website to say you are joining in. There is an image below you can use.
- We will send you your swap partner information by Sunday November 11th (You send & receive with the same person so you can get to know each other)
- Create something gorgeous from the heart.
- It can be any size, but we suggest keeping it to under 8×11 inches so its easier to mail for you. (especially if you have an international swap partner) 🙂
- Take a photo of it (for your own enjoyment just incase it gets delayed or lost)
- Send out to your lovely swap partner with a special note by Friday November 16th
- Once you have received your own lovely gift, take a photo or scan it and add to the heARTexchange flickr pool here.
- Feel free to share the lovely note with us (add a link to the photo or your blog post in the comment section below)
- Then look out for the wrap up post in December and also updates as new creations get posted. (remember if you blog about it, add a link below in the comments and we will share it on our facebook page)
- We may also feature your artwork in a future post.
If you are new to using groups in flickr, click here for a pdf of guidelines.
Grab a button to show you are taking part in the global heART swap and spread the love wider. Right click the image below and save as. You can link to http://yourheartmakesadifference.com/heartexchange.
Please sign up below and add your blog/website AND mailing address in the “message” box.